Paint Bengaluru Green and More - Our Growing Panel of Experts




Anu Chhabra

Head, Basavanagudi Terrace Gardeners

Area of Expertise: Organic Gardening, Miniature Gardens, Terrariums


Although a fashion designer by profession, I'm deeply passionate about gardening and creating miniature garden and terrariums.  It is my pleasure to assist new gardeners with my gardening experience. I hope that more and more Bangaloreans join hands to make Namma Bengaluru greener!

My contact information:

Shalini Agarwal

Landscape Design Consultant

Area of Expertise: Botany

Will assist with identification of plant species.
(More details to follow.)

My contact information:
Email: colorfulgreens.india@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paint Bengaluru Green needs your help for "crowd sourced" online information repositories to integrate entities towards fueling speedy green revolution locally and globally!

Paint Bengaluru Green and More - Our Panel of Advisors